The latest Elden Ring Update 1.06 hit the screens on 9th August 2022 and players are looking for the patch notes. If you are among such players, we have got you covered. Here, you will find all the Patch Notes For Elden Ring 1.06 update and all the additional elements. Stay tuned!
Although it has just been half a year since Elden Ring was launched, it already has created a huge player base from all around the world.
Players from every corner of the world are looking for secrets in the vast lands. They also are trying their level best to run through the game following different builds.
Even though players get to see patches at a slower pace, the game developers are dedicated to updating the game. The latest Elden Ring update has hit the screens today and players are looking for the patch notes.
Elden Ring New Update August 9 2022
If you are among the players wondering to find the patch notes, we have provided them all below
The additional game elements are as follows:
- Added the function to send summoning signs to summoning pools in multiple areas, including distant areas.
※When sending a co-op sign to distant areas with this function, summoning pools in “Mohgwyn Palace” will be excluded
- Added the function to invade a larger area, including distant areas
- Added a new way to advance White Mask Varre’s questline other than participating in multiplayer invasion by defeating a new NPC
The balance changes that players are going to witness are as follows:
- Added the following adjustments to Greatsword, Curved Greatsword and Great Hammers:
- Reduced the time it takes for rolling to become possible after an attack (Jump attack, dual wield attack and attacks while mounted not included)
- Increased the motion speed of strong attack and charge attack (mounted attacks not included)
- Increased Guard Counter’s motion speed
- Increased the attack speed of Great Axes and reduced the time it takes for rolling to become possible after an attack (Jump attack, dual wield attack and attacks while mounted not included)
- Increased rolling distance when player has a light equip load.
- Increased the hitbox of Cipher Pata’s weapon skill “Unblockable Blade”
- Increased the range of Ash of War “Glintstone Pebble” and “Glintstone Dart” projectile while decreasing the damage and stagger power
- Decreased the travel distance and invincibility frames of Ash of War “Bloodhound Step” while adding the changes below:
- Reduced performance when used continuously
- Increased travel distance when on light equip load
Patch Notes For Elden Ring 1.06
• Shortened the activation interval when using “Quick Step” skill in succession, increasing its ability to circle around the enemy when locked-on and add the changes below:
• Reduced performance when used continuously
• Increased travel distance when on light equip load
- Decreased the damage and bleed build-up of weapon skill “Corpse Piler” when hit with the blood attack. When hit by the blade, the damage is only decreased slightly
- Decreased the target tracking ability of sorcery “Stars of Ruin”
- Fixed a bug which caused some attacks of “Lucerne” to not pierce enemy’s guard
- Fixed a bug that made it harder for a two-handed jump attack with “Bloodhound’s Fang” to break enemy’s stance
- Fixed bug which caused the effect of “Determination” and “Royal Knight’s Resolve” to disappear after using the “Parry” skill with a dagger
- Fixed a bug when dual wielding Axe and Greataxe which caused additional effects from Spells, Weapon Skills and Items to not be applied correctly
- Fixed a bug when two-handing a Halberd which made it harder to withstand enemy’s attack after using guard counter
- Fixed a bug which caused the physical attack affinity of some weapons to be different from the affinity listed in the description.
- Fixed a bug which caused the player to become more easily noticed by the enemy when wearing “Deathbed Dress”, even when crouching
- Fixed a bug which caused charge attack with flail to damage ally character when wearing “Deathbed Dress”
- Fixed a bug that caused HP to regenerate when switching your equipment to certain type of armor
- Fixed a bug where the effect added to the weapon upon using “Mists of Slumber” was lost when the player receive an attack
Patch Notes For Elden Ring 1.06
- Fixed a bug which caused the playable character’s movement to become unstable upon hitting certain enemies with the skill “Ghostflame Ignition”
- Fixed a bug which prevented player from using “The Queen’s Black Flame” skill’s follow-up attack when performing the skill with insufficient FP
- Fixed a bug with the weapon skill “Zamor Ice Storm”. It allowed players to more easily withstand enemy’s attack when using the skill with insufficient FP
- Fixed a bug which caused the effect of spells and items added to right-hand armament to occur when using certain weapon skills with left hand.
- Bug that cause the FP consumption description of certain weapon skills to be different from its actual FP cost
- Fixed a bug that allows “Rock Blaster” to not consume any FP when used with a staff on the left hand and no weapon on the right hand
- Fixed a bug which caused the charged version of “Black Flame Ritual” to consume the same amount of stamina as the normal version
- Fixed a bug which caused the player to receive less HP recovery from incantations and items other than “Flask of Crimson Tears” when activating the effect of “Malenia’s Great Rune”
- Fixed a bug which caused the “Opaline Hardtear” to not boost physical damage negation
- Fixed a bug which prevented the player from jumping mid-air while riding under specific condition
- Fixed a bug which allowed jump attack with Colossal Weapons while mounted to hit twice consecutively
- Fixed a bug which caused some signs to appear more than once in the Summoning Pool
Patch Notes Continued
- Fixed a bug which caused the effect of some weapon skill’s attack to persist under specific circumstances
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused significant performance issue at “Ordina, Liturgical Town” under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug which prevented the player from picking up dropped Runes upon death under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug which allowed users to reach certain inaccessible area during multiplayer
- Fixed a bug which caused the multiplayer area to have different boundary than expected
- Fixed a bug that causes some enemies to have incorrect visuals and behaviors.
- Bug that cause incorrect sounds to be played under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug which caused some areas to make the player unable to move which lead to death
- Fixed a bug that caused some places on the map to have incorrect visuals and hitboxes.
- Fixed a bug in some maps that allowed users to reach unexpected locations using certain procedures.
- Fixed a bug with the PC version which caused click input to occur when equipping Staves or Sacred Seals and switching Windows to active.
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes.
You may also want to read about Diablo 3 Season 27 Reveal Time And Date
The Last Words
This was all about the new Elden Ring Update 1.06 and its patch notes for August 2022. Hopefully, the information was helpful.