A new banner character ‘Heizou ‘ is being revealed by miHoYo in the Genshin Impact and we have found some leaked skills that we are going to discuss here in this article. If you are among the players who are wondering to know more about this 4-stars hero, we have got you covered. Here is everything you need to know.
miHoYo has not revealed the date for update 2.7 and no one has an idea about when the Livestream is scheduled to happen. Even though we have no idea about the release date, we do have an idea about the banner characters, and these include Yelan and Kuki Shinobu.
While players already are excited about the arrival of Yelan and Kuki, miHoYo has revealed another new banner character that is all set to hit the screens with update 2.8.
For now, let’s discuss the leaked skills and Constellations for the Genshin Impact Heizou. Stay tuned!
What Are The Elemental Skills Of Shikanoin Heizou In Genshin Impact?
Below we have provided the leaked elemental skills for Genshin Impact 4-stars character Shikanoin Heizou.
Elemental Skill – Heartstopper Strike:
- Tap: Heizou Wields the swift winds to launch a Heartstopper Strike that deals Anemo DMG.
- Hold: it charges energy to unleash an even stronger blow. He will obtain the Declension effect while charging, which will increase the power of the Heartstopper Strike. When the skill button is released or the skill finishes charging, he will strike forward, dealing Anemo DMG.
- Declension: Increases the power of the next Heartstopper Strike. Max 4 stacks. When Heizou possesses four Declension stacks, the Conviction effect will be produced, which will cause the next Hearstopper Strike to be even stronger and have a larger AoE.
Elemental Burst – Windmuster Attack:
- Leaps into the air and uses the Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger to explosively kick his opponent, dealing AoE Anemo DMG.
- When Vacuum Slugger hits opponents affected by Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, these opponents will be afflicted with Windmuster Iris, which will explode after a moment and deal AoE DMG of the corresponding aforementioned elemental type.
- Vacuum Slugger can afflict a maximum of 4 opponents with the Windmuster Iris.
- A single opponent cannot be under the effect of Windmuster Irises of different elements at the same time.
Leaked Constellations And Passive Talents For Shikanoin Heizou
Following is the detail of leaked constellation and passive talents for this new banner character:
Named Jouvenille Casebook:
- For five seconds after Shikanoin Heizou takes the field, his Normal Attack SPD is increased by 15%.
- He also gains 1 Declension stack for Heartstopper Strike. This effect can be triggered once every 10s.
- When the Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger created by Windmuster Kick explodes, it will pull nearby opponents in.
Esoteric Puzzle Book:
- Increases the Level of Heartstopper Strike by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Tome of Lies:
- The first Windmuster Iris explosion in each Windmuster Kick will regenerate 9 Elemental Energy for Shikanoin Heizou.
- Every subsequent explosion in that Windmuster Kick will each regenerate an additional 1.5 Energy for Heizou.
- One Windmuster Kick can regenerate a total of 13.5 Energy for Heizou in this manner.
- Increases the Level of Windmuster Kick by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Curious Case Files:
- Each Declension stack will increase the CRIT Rate of the Heartstopper Strike unleashed by 4%. When Heizou possesses Conviction, this Heartstoppper Strike’s CRIT DMG increases by 32%.
- Decreases sprinting stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%.
- Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
- When Heizou activates a Swirl reaction while on the field, he will gain 1 Declension attack for Heartstopper Strike.
- This effect will trigger once every 0.1s.
- After Heizou’s Heartstopper Strike hits an opponent, increases all party members’ (excluding Heizou) Elemental Mastery by 80 for 10 seconds.
Also, read: How To Get Espeon In Pokemon Unite?
The Bottom Line
This was all about the Genshin Impact Heizou Leake Skills, Leake Constellations, and, Passive Talents. Hopefully, the article was helpful.