Alongside the Pokemon GO Community Day, a paid ticket titled Slow and Slower is also available for the players, but is it worth it? Players are curious to know whether or not they should invest in the Slow and Slower ticker and if it is worth the price and hype or not. To help them all, we have gathered all the available information about this Pokemon Go paid ticket. Keep reading to know whether or not you should invest in the Slow and Slower ticket and if it is worth the price or not.
Having two Pokemon in the Spotlight, the current month’s Pokemon Go Community day is a relative bonanza. Both the Pokemon featured in the Spotlight have two evolutions each making them a total of four.
The current paid ticket for the Pokemon Go Community day is accurately named Slow and Slower because it will have both Slowpoke and Galarian Slowpoke in the Spotlight. Having the two slowest Pokemon, the title that this paid ticket has got is accurate.
The Slowpoke-focused event is expected to be an amazing event for the players as it brings along the paid ticket and increased shiny rates and bonuses. It will bombard the players with XP and double Candy for catching each Pokemon. In addition to this, the players will also get three-hour Incense and Lures and trading bonuses.
Let’s get into the detail and check if the Slow and Slower ticket in Pokemon Go is worth it or not.
Is The Slow And Slower Ticket In Pokemon Go Worth The Price?
Well, the price of this ticket is much lower than those of the large events. It comes at 0.99c or the equivalent in players’ local currencies.
On almost all its Community days, Niantic relies on the same alternating pattern of Research tasks to complete. The same is the case with rewards as well.
This time too, Niantic is expected to stick to a similar pattern. So, here are all the details of tasks and rewards that the players must expect from March 2023’s Slow and Slower Special Research:
- Catch 15 Slowpoke – Slowpoke Encounter
- Power up Pokemon 10 times – 15x Poke Ball
- Make 5 Nice Throws – 20x Slowpoke Candy
- Rewards – 2000x Stardust, Slowpoke Encounter, 1 Star Piece
- Catch 15 Galarian Slowpoke – 30x Slowpoke Candy
- Transfer 10 Pokemon – Slowking Encounter
- Evolve 3 Slowpoke – 10x Pinap Berry
- Rewards – 1,500 XP, Slowbro Encounter, 1x Incense
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws – 50x Slowpoke Candy
- Transfer 10 Pokemon – 15x Great Ball
- Evolve 3 Galarian Slowpoke – 1x Lucky Egg
- Rewards – 2,500 XP, 1x Rocket Radar, 15x Ultra Ball
- Claim Reward – 2x Silver Pinap Berry
- Claim Reward – Galarian Slowking Encounter
- Claim Reward – 3,500 XP
- Rewards – 3,000x Stardust, Galarian Slowbro Encounter, 3x Rare Candy
We will make changes to the above list if there are any changes in the future.
Pokemon Go Slow And Slower Rewards
Well, as far as the price of the ticket is concerned and whether or not it is worth the price, the price is less than a dollar so you cannot really go wrong.
If you decide to buy the ticket, you are expected to earn several rewards that cost more when purchased as part of bundles. These rewards can also be useful for you during the event itself.
Another factor why you must consider buying this ticket is, it provides you with something to focus on during Community Day.
You may also want to know Is Rowlet Shiny In Pokemon Go?
The Final Thoughts
After assessing all the related information about the Slow and Slower ticket in Pokemon Go, we have come to the conclusion that the price is worth it.