The latest in-game challenge is all set for the trainers to take on and the Mega Kangaskhan Raid Day start time is locked for the first week of May. If you are among the players anxiously waiting for this challenge, here we have broken down everything for you. Stay tuned!
The long-awaited Mega Kangaskhan Raid Day is finally scheduled and players are eagerly waiting to lay their hands over it. Although we have covered all the information about Mega Kangaskhan Raid start time and much more, we would suggest you get some of the essential information.
Here is everything you need to know about Mega Kangaskhan Raid Counters, its weaknesses, and the chances for the Pokemon Go Shiny. Keep reading!
What Is The Mega Kangaskhan Raid Day Start Time?
The scheduled time for Mega Kangaskhan Raid Day is 11 am Local Time on Sunday, May 1, 2022. The official Pokemon Go revealed the news on their official blog. Revealing some important information about the Raid Day, Pokemon Go wrote,
- Mega Kangaskhan will be appearing more frequently in Mega Raids during this time!
- You’ll have an increased chance of encountering Shiny Kangaskhan.
- You can receive up to five free Raid Passes from spinning Gym Photo Discs during the event and up to two hours afterward.
The time revealed on the blog is “Sunday, May 1, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time”.
As the players will be encountering Shiny Kangaskhan more often, they have a golden chance to unlock the regional variant. If you are an avid follower of Shiny Kangaskhan, you must have the idea of how difficult it is to unlock Shiny Kangaskhan as it is mostly locked to places like Australia.
However, as the new Mega Evolution now available is now available for your service, you must utilize all the raid tricks.
It is also worth noting that, the Mega Kangaskhan Raid Day event is live for 3 hours only, (11-2 pm local time), you have quite a short time period to grab as many variants as possible.
Niantic has also confirmed the news that Trainers will be getting up to five free Raid Passes. This can happen only by spinning the Gym Photo Discs during the event and up to two hours afterward.
Although you have got enough time to face off against Mega Kangaskhan, it is not going to be an easy task. Given that the Raid Day hours are only three, you will have a little chance of encountering a shiny Mega Kangaskhan
Mega Kangaskhan Raid Day Guide
Revealing the Mega Evolution update in one of their recent Tweets, Pokemon Go wrote:
“PokÃ©mon GO’s Mega Evolution update is now live globally! If you haven’t yet, try out Mega Evolution by completing a new Special Research story with branching tasks that are available to Trainers level 5 and up!”
Remember that, Mega Kangaskhan will not be easy to beat in just three hours; it might require two or three trainers to get victorious. You will also get to choose from Mega Evolution options and some of the best types are as follows:
- Mega Lopunny with Low Kick Fighting and Focus Blast Fighting
- Y Mega Charizard with Fire Spin Fire and Blast Burn
- Mega Blastoise with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Conkeldurr with Counter Fighting and Dynamic Punch Fighting
- Lucario with Counter Fighting and Aura Sphere Fighting
- Breloom with Counter Fighting and Dynamic Punch Fighting
- Machamp with Counter Fighting and Dynamic Punch Fighting
- Terrakion with Zen Headbutt Psychic and Sacred Sword Fighting
- Hariyama with Counter Fighting and Dynamic Punch Fighting.
You may also want to read about Clash Of Clans New Update
The Last Words
This was all about the Mega Kangaskhan Raid Day Start Time and all the relevant details. Hopefully, the information was helpful.