Niantic has again come up with the new cup for the Pokemon GO Battle League and Hisui Cup is all set to kick off now, players are wondering to know about the Best Pokemon and the best team choices. If you are among the players wondering find the details about what the Hisui Cup Best Pokemon team is and what the best Pokemon is, we have got you covered. Here is everything you need to know.
To be part of this exciting event, you have to meet a certain range of criteria. The players have to meet, a maximum CP of 1,500 and be first discovered in the Hisui region or the Sinnoh Region.
If it is not making any sense to you, here is all about the best Pokemon and Team choices you can think of making in the Pokemon GO Hisui Cup.
What Is The Best Pokemon Choices For The Hisui Cup?
As revealed by the Pokemon ranking site, PVPoke, below is the detail of the 20 best Pokemon and the best movesets you can count on for the Hisui Cup:
- Lucario – Counter/Power-Up Punch/Shadow Ball
- Pachirisu (XL) – Volt Switch/Thunder Punch/Thunder Bolt
- Bastiodon (XL) – Smack Down/Stone Edge/Flamethrower
- Sneasler – Shadow Claw/Close Combat/X-Scissor
- Abomasnow – Powder Snow/Weather Ball/Energy Ball
- Drapion – Poison Sting/Aqua Tail/Crunch
- Cresselia – Psycho Cut/Grass Knot/Moonblast
- Hisuian Electrode – Thunder Shock/Wild Charge/Energy Ball
- Munchlax – Lick/Body Slam/Bulldoze
- Lickilicky – Lick/Body Slam/Earthquake
- Luxray – Spark/Psychic Fangs/Wild Charge
- Gastrodon – Mud Slap/Body Slam/Earth Power
- Froslass – Powder Snow/Avalanche/Shadow Ball
- Magnezone – Spark/Wild Charge/Mirror Shot
- Electivire – Thunder Shock/Wild Charge/Ice Punch
- Wormadam (Trash XL) – Confusion/Bug Buzz/Iron Head
- Toxicroak – Counter/Mud Bomb/Sludge Bomb
- Togekiss – Charm/Aerial Ace/Flamethrower
- Hisuian Qwilfish – Poison Jab/Aqua Tail/Shadow Ball
- Gallade – Confusion/Close Combat/Leaf Blade
While using the above list you have to be vigilant in terms of selecting the Pokemon based on hitting as many different weaknesses as possible. Whilst doing so, make sure you don’t get yourself hit too much.
Below is the detail of the best team choices you can rely on for the the Hisui Cup:
- Sneasler/Bastiodon/Hisuian Electrode
Pokemon Go Hisuian Discoveries Event Collection Challenges Start Date
As far as the Pokemon Go Hisuian Discoveries Event is concerned, it will begin on July 27 at 10 am local time. It will be live until Tuesday, August 2, 2022, at 8pm local time.
The event will begin with a fresh Collection Challenge that will comprise of catching 12 Pokemon for you to unlock the rewards.
There also is a hint that a few more stages could be added in the future as Niantic already has confirmed this saying, “Event-themed Collection Challenges are coming soon.”
During the Pokemon Go Hisuian Discoveries Event Collection Challenge you will be required to find all the below Pokemon:
- Hisuian Voltorb
- Hisuian Qwilfish
Possible Field Research Catches
You will also witness some new stages or tie-ins as the new Collection Challenge goes live in the current week. To be able to make the most out of it, you will have to keep an eye on all the latest information.
As per the available information trainers will be able to earn these rewards as part of collecting the Pokemon listed above: 7,000XP – 3,000 Star Dust – One Three-Use Egg Incubator.
You may also want to know about Galarian Zapdos Moltres And Articuno In Pokemon Go
The Last Words
This was all about Pokemon Go Hisui Cup Best Pokemon and the best Team choices. Hopefully, we are able to provide all the available information. Follow us for more updates.