The Pokemon Go Test Your Mettle event is hitting the screens today in the UK and North America with Timed Research offering some amazing rewards. Pokemon Go players are anxious to get some more details about the Test Your Mettle Timed Research and rewards, thus we have crafted this article. Here is everything you need to know about what is expected from the event.
Quite similar to all the past events of Pokemon Go, players will be able to take on several challenges during this event. One major challenge that is being revealed as part of this event is Mega Raid with a brand new Pocket Monster featured.
However, if you are someone who is not fond of battling titans, you can unlock a brand new wave of fresh rewards by completing the Test Your Mettle Timed Research.
Below we have broken down everything about the Pokemon Go Test Your Mettle event and the timed research and rewards. Keep reading!
When Is The Pokemon Go Test Your Mettle Event Coming Out?
As far as the launch of Pokemon Go Test Your Mettle Timed Research is concerned, it will unlock on September 16 at 10 am. This will bring along several challenges that need to be completed.
Players will get a reward for completing each of the challenges. The tasks that you can complete include anything, from Poke Balls to Pocket Monster, encounters; any of the Niantic-set activities can be completed in order to amass some fresh rewards.
If you are eyeing making the best out of the event, you will be required to complete every step. Upon reaching the end, you will be rewarded with some bonus items.
Talking about this event, the official Twitter account of Pokemon Go wrote, “What’s this?! Steel-type Pokémon are appearing in force!
You can test your mettle from September 16–21 by taking on some of the toughest Pokémon out there: Steel-types!”
So, the event will be live till 21st September. How excited are you about this event? Let us know your opinion in the comment box below.
Pokemon Go Test Your Mettle Time Research And Rewards
The good news for the gamers is that the step-by-step guideline on how to complete the new Timed Research is already being shared online. And it also includes details about the rewards that gamers can expect along the way.
In a message, Niantic wrote, “Timed Research focused on catching Steel-type Pokémon will be available throughout the event. Complete the research to earn Aggron Mega Energy and encounters with Togedemaru and Aron!”
Below we have enlisted the confirmed list of Pokemon Go Timed Research for the Test Your Mettle event:
Test Your Mettle Step One
- Catch 25 Steel-type Pokemon Rewards with 25 Pokeballs
- Walk 2km Rewards With Onix Encounter
- Make 15 Nice Throws Rewards With 20 Great Balls
- Make 10 Great Throws Rewards With 10 Ultra Balls
- Make 5 Curveball Throws Rewards With 10 Pinap Berry
- Use 10 Berries to help Catch Pokemon Rewards With 25 Steelix Mega Energy.
- Full Pokemon Go Rewards: Togedemaru Encounter, One Magnetic Lure Module, and 2500 XP.
Test Your Mettle Step Two
- Catch 25 Steel-type Pokemon Rewards With 25 Poke Balls
- Make 15 Curveball Throws Rewards With 3 Golden Razz Berry
- Evolve 3 Steel-type Pokémon Rewards With 20 Great Ball
- Make 5 Excellent Throws Rewards With Beldum Encounter
- Catch 5 different species of Steel-type Pokemon Rewards With Sandshrew Encounter
- Take snapshots of 5 different wild Steel-type Pokemon 1000 Stardust.
- Final Pokemon Go Rewards: 25 Aggron Mega Energy, Aron Encounter, and 50 Aron Candy.
You may also want to read about Pokemon Go Psychic Cup Best Team
The Bottom Line
This was all about the Pokemon Go Test Your Mettle event and the timed research tasks and rewards. Hopefully, we have provided all the details you needed to know.