The latest filter to go viral on TikTok is Anime Girl Dancing Filter, and Genshin Impact fans are wondering to know how to get it on the video-sharing app. If you are among these Genshin Impact fans eyeing laying your hands on the dancing anime girl filter, we have got you covered. Here is everything you need to know about how to get the Anime Girl Dancing Filter On TikTok. Stay tuned!
Genshin Impact fans are quite inspired by the latest filter that is making rounds on the internet. Anime Girl Dancing Filter is the latest effect to grab the attention of content creators. It is especially getting applause from the Genshin Impact community.
The filter is already being used in several videos thus it is going viral all across the video-sharing app. Some users are relying on this filter to come up with hilarious content and they are making the best out of it.
If you are willing to be part of this bandwagon but don’t know how to get the Anime Girl Dancing Filter on TikTok, there is nothing to worry about. Below we have provided all the details about how to access this viral filter.
What Is The Anime Girl Dancing Filter On TikTok?
Anime Girl Dancing Filter is the latest sensation on TikTok. People are applying this filter to make the popular Genshin Impact character dance on their screens.
This is an Augmented Reality filter and is being created by an Augmented Reality filter creator on the video-sharing app.
As you access the filter and open it, an anime girl will start dancing to a catchy beat. You can adjust the size of the anime girl and make her dance on your bed, in your room, or on your ceiling. In short, it will start dancing wherever you will roll the camera.
To all the users who are looking to know how to get the Anime Girl Dancing Filter on TikTok, below we have provided a step-by-step guide. Have a look!
Where To Get The Anime Girl Dancing Filter On TikTok?
To get the this Filter on TikTok, you will have to follow the below steps:
- Accessing this filter on TikTok is simple but make sure your app is updated to its recent version. If you are using an old version of the app, you may not be able to access the freshly rolled features and filters.
- If you have updated your app you can proceed to tap on the camera button. Next, head towards the effects gallery located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- In the effects gallery where you see trending, swipe across the bars until you see a filter titled AR Klee Effect.
- As you get the filter add it to your favorites so that you won’t get troubled next time.
- Now, try the filter to make your favorite Genshin Impact character dance.
- If you are unable to get the filter following the above steps, open the discovery tab.
- In the discovery tab type, ‘AR Klee Effect’ and hit the enter button. Tap on the video icon that appears next to the filter name.
- Now, you can record the video to make the anime girl dance.
- Once you record the video, add a catchy background track and roll it on TikTok with the hashtag #Animegirldance
You may also want to know: How To Get Red Hair Filter On TikTok
The Last Words
This was all about how you can make your favorite anime character dance on the video-sharing app. If you already have taken part in the bandwagon, post the video link in the below comment box for higher reach.