The Pumpkin Head Filter is the latest filter to go viral on TikTok and here is how to get it. Users are wandering on TikTok to find this Halloween-themed filter, thus to help them all here we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to get the Pumpkin Head Filter on TikTok. Keep reading!
As the Halloween season has commenced, all the social media applications are busy rolling out new filters and effects. Considering the huge demand from users for Halloween-themed filters, TikTok also has come up with some new effects that have started trending on the platform.
Some users have started using the existing filters like the Ghost filter to celebrate the spooky season while others are simply counting on the newly launched effects.
As it is obvious that Halloween is incomplete without Pumpkins, TikTok has incorporated Pumpkins in the latest viral effect. They have named it the Pumpkin Head Filter and the name explains it all.
Earlier users were drooling over the Pumpkin Head Trend from TikTok and now they are getting behind the Pumpkin Head Filter.
Here is everything you need to know about what the Pumpkin Head Filter on TikTok is all about and how to get it on the video-sharing app TikTok. Keep reading!
Pumpkin Head Halloween Filter
Pumpkin Head Filter is a Halloween-themed effect created after the popularity of the Pumpkin Head trend. The Pumpkin trend on TikTok went viral earlier and it involved the old practice of Pumpkin carving but the users have added a twist to it.
Earlier Pumpkins Craving was a popular practice followed by people during the Halloween event. People used to crave spooky faces on Pumpkins and leave them at their main door. Currently, very few people follow this old tradition, but the majority have started following digital means to celebrate the season. Thus, the filters like Pumpkin Head filter and Pumpkin Trend have come into existence.
The latest filter that is making rounds on the internet is the ‘Pumpkin Head’ Halloween filter. As you apply the filter to your face, your face appears as a Spooky Pumpkin. Several users on TikTok have used this effect and have come up with some amazing videos. Some of the users are seen confusing their little ones by applying this filter to their faces.
The effect has gone so viral that it has now become a whole new trend. Instead of the old ‘Halloween Pumpkin Head’ Trend, which requires a lot of hard work, users simply are applying this effect on their faces to get a spooky pumpkin head.
Where To Find The Pumpkin Head Filter On TikTok?
If you are wondering to know how to get the Pumpkin Head Filter on TikTok, below we have provided a step-by-step guide. Have a look!
- Accessing the Pumpkin Head Filter on TikTok is simple but make sure your app is updated to its recent version. If you are using an old version of the app, you may not be able to access the freshly rolled features and filters.
- If you have updated your app you can proceed to tap on the camera button. Next, head towards the effects gallery located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- In the effects gallery where you see trending, swipe across the bars until you see a filter having a spooky pumpkin as a filter icon.
- As you get the filter add it to your favorites so that you won’t get troubled next time.
- Now, try the filter to get a spooky pumpkin head.
- If you are unable to get the filter following the above steps, open the discovery tab.
- In the discovery tab type, ‘Pumpkin Head Filter’ and hit the enter button. Open any of the videos that appear in front of you.
- From these videos, you will get the Pumpkin Head effect.
- Apply the filter to your face and make a video.
- Once you record the video, add a catchy background track and roll it on TikTok with the hashtag # PumpkinHeadFilter.
You may also want to know: How To Get Red Hair Filter On TikTok
The Last Words
This was all about how to get the Pumpkin Head Filter on TikTok. Did you find this filter spooky? Let us know in the comment box below.