The funny Bald Filter from TikTok is doing rounds on the Foryou page of TikTok. Using the filter, content creators are tricking their fans into believing that they have trimmed their heads. Want to experience this funny filter? Here’s how to get it!
TikTok has become a leading social media platform in terms of entertainment. The variety of filters, fun-filled challenges, colorful effects, and awesome tracks are there to entertain the users. If you ever feel like being bored, open your TikTok account and scroll through the filters, I bet you won’t regret it. Many social media applications even have hilarious filters for your pets; you can try those to spend your time well.
Among some of the funniest filters is the Bald Filter that gives you a hilarious look. If you haven’t tried this filter so far, then what are you waiting for?
What Is Bald Filter On TikTok
As the name suggests, the bald filter removes your hair once applied. Many TikTok content creators have applied the effect to create some amazing prank videos while others are still unable to spot the filter on TikTok. It is quite difficult to get the bald filter on TikTok but we have got you covered.
The bald filter is actually not available on TikTok, you can get if from the snap-sharing platform TikTok. So, if you are searching for the filter in the effects section of TikTok, then you might not be able to spot it there. You have to have a Snapchat account to get access to the funny bald filter.
Though the filter isn’t currently available on TikTok, there is a possibility that TikTok might roll this filter. After being massively popular on the Chinese video-sharing app, users are demanding for the Bald filter.
Here’s another viral filter from TikTok Glow Look Filter
How To Do The Bald Filter On TikTok
As people are searching for the Bald Filter on TikTok, it seems like a prank is being played so well. Being rolled by Snapchat, this filter isn’t that popular on Snapchat as compared to TikTok, and TikTok users perceive that this actually is a TikTok filter but in reality it is not.
To lay your hands over this hilarious filter, you must have a Snapchat account. If you don’t have one, then simply get it downloaded from the Appstore and install it on your device. Once you have got a TikTok account, follow the below steps to get the filter.
- Firstly, launch the TikTok app and tap on the smiley face next to camera button.
- Swipe through the filters list to know whether Bald Filter is available there or not.
- If the filter doesn’t exist among the filters on your Snapchat camera, then tap on the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner of your phone.
- Type “Bald Character” and hit enter.
- Now, tap on the filter with a bald head as filter icon.
- Tap on the “star” icon to save the filter to your favorite filter’s list.
- Once you have accessed the filter, face the camera and record a video.
- Tap on the “Downward arrow” to save the video and export it to your camera roll.
- Following this, open your TikTok account and hit the “+” icon.
- Upload the video and add background music.
- Add the hashtag “#Baldfilter or #Baldfilterchallnege” and roll it over.
After accessing the filter, you can use this filter to have fun with your friends and family. The best way to celebrate this filter is, ask your friend to pose for a photo and click one using the filter sneakily.
After going viral on TikTok, the Bald Filter is also being used by meme creators. Twitter is also filled with hilarious stories associated with this fun filled filter.