TikTok users are going gaga over the ‘Horace Filter’ and the filter is taking over the internet, but what the Horace filter is all about and how to get it on the video-sharing app? We have broken down everything about this viral filter in this article. Keep reading!
TikTok keeps adding new filters and effects on the platform to keep the users glued to their screens. And yes, the filters do a great job of amusing millions of users.
There are hundreds of effects available for the TikTok users and the count is still on. Whether you want to increase your beauty using a filter or are looking for a fun filter, you will get it all on the video sharing app.
Currently, a new filter ‘Horace Filter’ is going viral on TikTok and Instagram and users are looking to know how to get it on the platforms. If you are among such users looking for the Horace Filter on TikTok and Instagram, we have got your back. Here is everything you need to know about this trending TikTok filter. Keep reading!
Horace Filter TikTok
Horace Filter is a new filter that has garnered the entire limelight on Instagram. Video creators are looking for this filter on Instagram but they have failed to spot the original Horace Filter on Instagram. The reason why they are not able to access it on Instagram is because the filter is currently available on TikTok only.
Even though, you may have spotted this filter in the Instagram reels it is not available on the popular photo-sharing app. What the video creators do is, they make videos using this filter on TikTok and save them to their galleries. Later, they post them on Instagram.
This filter was first posted on the video-sharing platform by creator named @jqgray. As of now more than 274K videos are being posted using this affect.
This affect has got so popular that users have posted videos on Facebook and other social media handles as well. However, it mainly has gone viral on TikTok and Instagram.
If you are willing to access this filter on TikTok, proceed to the next paragraph.
How To Get TikTok Horace Filter
As described earlier Horace Filter is currently only available on the video-sharing app. To access the filter, you will be required to follow the below steps:
Before hopping onto how to get the Horace Filter on TikTok, let us make it clear that you will be required to have the latest version of TikTok. If you haven’t updated your TikTok app lately, do it now else you may not get the Horace Filter.
- To get the filter, firstly open your TikTok account and tap on the ‘create new’ button.
- Next, you have to click on the “Effects” tab that is located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Once you open the effects tab, go to the tab that reads “trending”. You will witness this tab in the effects selection screen.
- Scroll through the filters until you get the magnifying glass icon.
- In the search tab type “Horace Filter” and hit the enter button.
- Once you get the filter, tap on the red button to start recording and wait for the magic.
- Once you are done recording, roll the video to your TikTok handle with the hashtag “Horace Filter”. Using this hashtag will help you reach a wider audience.
You may also want to read about Shifting Filter TikTok
This was all about what the Horace Filter is all about and how to get it on the Chinese video-sharing app TikTok. Hopefully, you have found all the information about this trending filter.