Snapchat contains several useful features for its users but very few users are aware of them. One such useful feature is to Pin Chats of Friends on Snapchat and here is how to do it. Keep reading to get a step-by-step guide on how to pin chats of friends on Snapchat.
Ever since its launch, Snapchat is in a rollercoaster changing and rolling new features for its users. It has offered several cool features for its users over time. With these amazing features, it has amassed enormous popularity among its users. It is especially popular among young users for its privacy and snap-sharing feature. Who doesn’t love maintaining a streak on this snap-sharing app? Surely, a huge number of users follow this app to maintain their daily streak and to get chic filters every day.
Though there are hundreds of useful features on Snapchat, one that most users admire is its security. As the app notifies the users whenever someone tries to take a Screenshot most people count on it to share their pictures and conversations.
Another useful feature that we are going to talk about today is ‘Pinning Chats’ on the platforms. This feature enables the users to pin conversations to the top of their inbox. If don’t want to dig among hundreds of chats to find your favorite user, this feature is the best fit for you. Below is a detailed guide on what this feature is all about and how to access it on the platform.
How To Pin A Chat On The Top On Snapchat?
The Pin feature as the name suggests helps users to pin chats to the top of their chatbox. Snapchat is the first app to introduce this feature followed by Instagram. Instagram also lets the users pin chats to the top of their inbox.
The feature is easy to use and has several benefits. If you have a huge friends circle and if you love being in contact with all of them, it makes it hard for you to scroll across hundreds of chats to find your best friend. Thus, to keep your bestie at the top, pinning them as your BFF1 is one useful option. It makes messaging easier and quicker.
Pinning Chat On Snapchat
If you are looking for the steps required to pin a chat on Snapchat, we have got you covered. Below are the easy and simple steps to pin a Snapchat conversation at the top of your chat list:
- Firstly, make sure you are using the most recent version of the Snapchat app so that you don’t miss out on any important features.
- Once you have updated your app, tap on the app icon to launch it.
- Next, tap on the chat icon and head toward your inbox.
- There you will get all your conversations alongside the one that you want to pin at the top.
- Long tap on the chat that you want to pin at the top.
- Hold long on the chat and a few options will appear in front of you.
- At the top of the options, you will find the pinning feature.
- Finally tap on the ‘Pin Person as your BFF1’, to pin the chat at the top of your inbox.
- Voila! You have pinned the conversation.
One thing at you may not be happy about is, this feature is available for Snapchat Plus users. You have to subscribe to Snapchat+ in order to avail this feature.
You may also want to read about How To Change Snapchat Username
The Bottom Line
This was all about what the Pin Chats of Friends on Snapchat feature is and how to pin a chat at the top. Hopefully, you have found all the information that you needed to know.