Tired of scrolling the TikTok videos after every few seconds? Well, you can now scroll on TikTok without using your hands, and here is how to do it. Stay tuned!
With the technological advancements taking place every second, everything is getting simplified. Just think about the mobile phones? The trend initially began with small mobiles adorned with several buttons and then it kept evolving until the smartphones fitted into the palms.
Not only the size, but the features of mobile phones also evolved over time. But now all the Smartphone users are waiting for their life to get even more simplified and yes it is happening right now. We are getting smart features with all the latest machines. The fact stands true for mobile phones also.
As TikTok users have gotten bored of scrolling, they are looking for tricks to scroll past the videos automatically. And fortunately, there is a way you can use your hands to scroll down without touching your phone’s screen.
So, let’s look at the answer to ‘How To Scroll Without Using Hands On TikTok?’ Stay tuned!
Can I Scroll On TikTok Without Using My Hands?
If you are an iOS user, scrolling through the TikTok feed without using your hands is as easy as piece of cake. The method is quite simple one, here is how it the accessibility feature helps scroll without using hands.
- To be able to switch the videos without using your hands, firstly, you will be required to head towards the phone’s settings.
- In the settings section, tap on the “Accessibility” option.
- Here, you will be required to tap on the “Voice control” option.
- Next, select the “Set up voice control”. If the feature is not enabled, do it now.
- No, that’s not yet! You will have to create a command.
- To create a new command, click on the option that reads “Customize commands” and then tap on the “Create new command”, option
- A command box will pop up on your screen where you will be required to enter a phrase you’d like to use, such as, ‘Next’.
- Once you have decided on a command, tap on the option, “Action” and select “Run custom gesture.”
- Now, swipe up on the screen and make sure the gesture leaves a blue line behind.
- Finally, tap on the “Save” option.
- Return to the new command screen and tap on the “Application” option. From all the applications, select ‘TikTok’.
- If you want the command to work for all the remaining applications, select the ‘Any’ option.
Is There Any Way To Scroll On TikTok Without Using Hands?
Scrolling made easier? Hell yes! It is as simple as uttering a single word from your mouth, I hope you won’t get bored now.
What? You are an android user? Well, don’t worry. The ease remains same for you also. The process of setting a new command on Android devices is also simple. Here also, you will have to go to the settings > accessibility and a custom voice command.
Once you successfully set command, you can scroll pass the TikTok videos without giving any stress to your hands. All you have to say is ‘Next’ and your entertainment package keeps moving forward.
Although this is an amazing feature, most people are not aware of it. This handy feature must be known to every TikTok user.
Also read: How To Find Trending Sounds On TikTok
This was all from ‘How To Scroll Without Using Hands On TikTok’. Hopefully, we are able to inform you well about this handy feature.