Although it is quite simple to fancy TikTok videos using a filter and effect, how can someone take off filters from a video that is already being rolled or is saved in drafts? Is there any possibility of removing a filter from videos? If yes, then how to take off a filter from a TikTok video that is already being published? Here is the answer!
TikTok has emerged as one of the popular video-making platforms in just a few recent years. It provided the most convenient platform to showcase talent.
Even if you don’t upload the videos publicly, I am sure you must be using them as time pass and to beautify your snippets. Amid this all, have you ever gotten tired of seeing a filter in your videos, and have you ever thought of removing any particular filter?
Well, most of us have thought about it. While it is quite easy to use a filter and removing one is equally difficult. To help you deal with this dilemma we have designed this blog.
This article will help you understand, whether or not you can take off Filters from a TikTok Video, if possible then how to do it.
Can I Take Off Filter From A TikTok Video?
Yes, you can take off the filter from a TikTok video but this is possible only if the video is not yet being shared. However, the filters cannot be removed once the snippet is published. Also, you cannot remove filters from someone else’s videos.
The reason why one cannot edit/remove filters from videos that they do not own is, that only the users who have taken this content have the due right to edit the content. You can only view the content and the remaining rights stay with the real owner of the video. However, if you ever wish to work further on someone else’s content, you are liable to seek permission from the video’s rightful owner.
Here is the way you can take off filter from the TikTok video that is saved in your draft and provided below is how to do so.
How To Take Off A Video From Draft Videos?
Below are the steps using which you can remove a filter from videos available in your drafts section. Have a look!
- To take off a filter from any of your draft videos, you will initially be required to launch your TikTok app and head toward the draft videos section.
- Hit on the ‘Back’ option, to reach the edit section of that particular video.
- In the effects section, search for the ‘Undo’ button and tap on it. By doing so, you will be able to remove the filters that have been applied to the video.
- Once you have removed the effects/filters, tap on the ‘next’ button. Following this, hit the ‘None’ option to continue saving the video without any filter or effect.
- Finally, tap on the save button to save the effect and filter-less video to your draft.
- You can later share it with your friends by tapping on the post button.
If you are planning to remove any filter from your filters gallery, follow the below steps.
- Initially, tap the plus to open the camera.
- Now press the ‘Filters’ option from the right-side panel.
- Following this, scroll to the right-hand side of your screen, and tap ‘Manage’.
- You can now see the list of filters. Now, just uncheck the filters you do not use often.
Also, read How To Get Green To Orange Filter On TikTok
This was all about how to take off Filter From A TikTok Video. Hopefully, this article was helpful.