TikTok users are turning every green object into orange and results are blowing up the internet. But how to get this viral Green To Orange filter on TikTok? Let’s find out.
With the arrival of fall, TikTok users are expressing their love for colorful leaves using several filters. It is the season that the majority of people cherish and everyone has their own way of rejoicing this amazing season. Just like users from several other social media platforms, TikTok users are also welcoming autumn in their own way.
TikTok users are pouring videos using a new Green To Orange Filter that has gone viral in recent days. The color effects that this filter comes with are truly amazing. You will be stunned to witness the world from the eye of this viral effect. So, without wasting any more time, let’s figure out how to get this Green to Orange effect on TikTok.
What Is Green To Orange Filter?
The Autumn filter, mainly known as the green to orange filter is a unique filter specially designed for autumn lovers. This filter is just the opposite of a green screen and users are praising its color effects.
As you apply the filter, all the leaves and crops turn orange just like they do in the autumn season. If autumn hasn’t arrived at your place yet, you can use this viral filter to experience the colors of autumn even before the autumn’s arrival.
Well, brainy heads of TikTok aren’t using this trend just to witness autumn, they are using it as a fun filter. Users having green hair are applying this filter onto their heads and are turning themselves into redheads. Users having green eyes are also testing this effect on themselves and are turning their eye color into a shocking orange.
Along with a video featuring the Autumn filter, you will witness another common thing in all videos. Yes, you are a genius! They all are using the song Teddy Bears Picnic by Henry Hall in the background.
Thousands of video creators have used this effect in their videos, hence the filter has become immensely popular on the video-sharing app. The hashtag #greentoorange and #autumnfilter have amassed over 1.1 million and 23.7 million views respectively so far.
You may also want to know about Big Head Filter From TikTok
How To Get Green To Orange Filter?
Accessing the Green to Orange filter on TikTok is pretty simple. Like every other filter from TikTok, you can find it in the “effects section” or by simply searching it in the discovery tab. If you are still unable to find it, here is how to get this effect on the video-sharing platform TikTok.
- Initially, launch your updated TikTok account and head towards the effects gallery.
- In the effects gallery where you see trending, swipe across the bars until you see a filter with a leaf in the orange background as the filter icon. The color of leaf in the icon is half green and half orange.
- As you get the filter add it to your favorite filters list so that you won’t get troubled next time.
- Now, try the filter on trees, grass or crops.
- If you are unable to get the filter following above steps, open the discovery tab.
- In the discovery tab type ‘Autumn Filter’ and hit enter.
- As you get the filter, tap on it, add it to your favorite filters list and have fun.
- Once you are done recording the video, add the signature background track and roll the video on your TikTok account to have fun with your friends and family.
This was all about the viral green to orange filter on TikTok and how to get it. Hopefully, the information provided here will help you access this trendy feature right away.