The new Photo Crop Challenge from TikTok is making rounds on the internet. The trend asks the users to squeeze into cropped frames. The trend has become massively popular and users are hopping into it one by one.
TikTok challenges and trends are the best tools to increase the follower count. If you are wondering to get an idea about what to post next, then we would suggest you follow the latest trends and challenges. These challenges will help you garner new followers and you will also never get worried about the new content as you will get acquainted with new ideas for creating content.
Currently, TikTok users are possessed by the new wave of Photo Crop Challenge. If you are willing to hop into this viral trend, here is how to be part of it.
What Is Photo Crop Challenge On TikTok
Photo Crop Challenge is a new viral trend that asks the users to create a video using a new effect named crop effect filter. This viral TikTok trend has amassed millions of views right after being rolled on the video-sharing app.
The initial video of the Photo Crop Challenge was posted on July 26th, and it garnered nearly a million and a half views in less than 24 hours. To complete the trend you have to follow a simple step – watch the screen closely to spot where the effect is going to crop next. At the last moment, you will need to jump into the frame and hopefully make a successful attempt.
Hundreds of users have tried the trend where they have posted failed attempts as well as some pretty cool results. So, do not get disheartened if you fail at the first attempt. It will take time to come up with the perfect video.
How To Get Photo Crop Challenge Filter On TikTok
To complete this viral trend, here is a step-by-step guide for you.
- Firstly, launch your updated TikTok app and tap on the red button to record the video.
- Next, tap on the “effects” option located in the bottom left of the screen.
- Now, head towards the “trending” tab and look for the photo crop challenge. For me it is the first option available in the trending section while it may differ for you.
- The filter icon is a face with a purple background, tap on it once you get it.
- Once you get the filter, open it and start recording.
How To Do The TikTok Photo Crop Challenge
If the above option doesn’t work, follow the below steps to get the Photo Crop effect.
- Open your TikTok app and go to the “Discover” bar.
- In the Discover bar type “Photo Crop Challenge” and hit enter.
- Wait for the results and tap on the result that appears at the top.
- As you tap on the search result, you will get the “Photo Crop effect”.
- Click on the effect and press the record button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you are done recording the video, don’t forget to add the background music. The signature track for this viral trend is “The Hustle” by Van McCoy. You can add this music by clicking the “Add Sound” at the top of the screen and searching for “The Hustle”.
- You can also add any different background track if you want to change this trend a bit.
- After adding the background track, add the hashtag Photo Crop filter and roll it over.
You may also want to read about TikTok Towel Challenge
This was all about the viral Photo Crop Challenge from the Chinese video-sharing app. Hopefully, you have got all the information you needed to know.