TikTok users are snooping about the Soulmate Filter but they are unable to witness it on TikTok. If you are among these users, then you might not be able to get this filter on TikTok. Here is why!
If you are an avid user of TikTok, then you might have seen the Soulmate Filter making rounds on the Foryou page of TikTok. As the filter has gone viral on the Video-sharing application, users are inquiring how they can create a similar video for themselves.
After all who doesn’t want to know about their Soulmate? This filter will enable you to find how close you are to your soulmate and what they are doing right now. Sounds interesting? Indeed it is.
Let’s check where exactly we can get this filter from. Keep reading!
What Is Soulmate Filter
Soulmate Filter is a popular filter among the TikTok users, but for your surprise this filter doesn’t belong to the video-sharing app. Yes, you heard it right! Now stop looking for the filter among the TikTok filters instead you will need to open your Instagram account.
The Soulmate Filter is actually available on Instagram. It is developed by an AR filter creator but the filter has become massively popular on TikTok than on Instagram. Soulmate filter has attracted millions of users as it tells them about their soulmates and who doesn’t like to talk about their soulmate?
Once applied the filter tells you about where your soulmate is and what they are doing. If you are thinking that the filter might tell you the truth, then you are wrong. It is a fun filter and it will come up with some funny answers saying ‘under your nose’ or ‘watching your stories’.
How To Get Soulmate Filter
To get the Soulmate filter you have to have an Instagram account. If you don’t have one, then you can easily get it downloaded on your phone. Once you have got an updated Instagram app on your device then follow the below steps,
- Firstly, open the Instagram application and tap on the story icon at the top left corner of your home page.
- Slide across all the filters and tap on the magnifying glass icon located at the end of the filters.
- Tap on the search bar and then tap again on the magnifying glass icon you will get exposed to.
- Write ‘Soulmate Radar’ into the search bar and hit enter button.
- Now, tap on the option that says “Try It”.
- Record the video and tap on the download arrow. You can also send the video directly to your Instagram story.
- To upload the video on TikTok, press the “+” sign on your home page and select the video from your camera roll.
- You can add music to it and also add some other effects.
- Once you are done editing the video, add the hashtag #Soulmatefilter and roll the video.
Where Is Your Soulmate Filter On Instagram
If you are unable to find the video using the above method, then you can simply visit the creator’s profile to get this filter. Open your Instagram account and tap on the search bar. Type the creator’s name (Erika Sacks) and hit enter. Follow the creator to access all her amazing filters.
Once you have opened her profile, tap on the smiley face icon right next to the IGTV option. Scroll through the filters until you get the ‘Soulmate Radar’. As you get it, tap on it to try and record a video.
You may also want to read about Shifting Filter
This was about how to access and use the Soulmate Filter On Instagram. Hopefully you will be able to find some funny truths about your soulmate after reading this post.