Are you a PlayStation user and wondering to fix Error Ce-43461-8? If yes, then you are reading the most relevant article. Keep reading and get to know all available working fixes for this fatal error.
The Sony PS4 was launched some 7 years ago. Initially it received positive flags from all its users. But as the next generation consoles are ready to be launched, seems like PS4 will face some tough time. Users have seen PlayStation 4, throwing some unwanted errors that not even with an explanation. This has disappointed so many players all around the world.
This time gamers are facing the Error Ce-43461-8. The error occurs while users try to download the latest software or firmware update. Most of the users have faced this error while the update was about to finish. It is believed that the error depicts a problem with the internal hard drive. Let’s get into more detail to know all available fixes for this bug.
PlayStation 4 Error Ce-43461-8
Following so many other errors, Error Ce-43461-8 is now queuing in the PlayStation 4 errors list. The error pops up while the players try to update the available firmware for their console. The problem might occur due to the following reasons:
- The problem might occur due to some corrupted database items. If this is the reason then you can fix this bug by removing the broken updates from the download queue.
- Another reason might be the inconsistency with the storage devices. The problem occurs when users have just switched to a new storage location. You can solve the issue by reinstalling your hard drive.
- In some cases the issue might occur due to non-installation of updates. If this is the case then you can fix it by installing the pending firmware update manually from the Recovery menu.
- You may also face this issue due to system file corruption. The only option to fix this is to back-up all your data and initialize your PS4 console
How To Fix Error Ce-43461-8
To tackle this fatal error here are some more working fixes for you. Have a look!
- Delete all the Update Notifications
There are more chances that the error occurred due to a glitch with the notification queue. To tackle this you need to follow the proceeding steps.
Go to the main dashboard of console and tap on the “Notification” bar.
Tap on the triangular button you will get after entering into the Notification bar
Now tap on the Delete Mode and select the notification that is creating trouble.
After selecting the notification, tap on delete button and then hit the button that says “X”
Now restart your console and check if the problem is fixed.
2. Reinstall the Internal Hard Drive
Some of the users have claimed that, they have fixed the problem by reinserting their internal hard drive. Here is how to do that!
Turn off your console firstly. Make sure you have turned it off and not putted it in hibernation mode.
Then, remove the hard drive cover and then the Hard Drive as well.
Now, reinsert it and check if the problem is fixed.
3. Initialize your PlayStation 4 console
If none of the above methods have fixed the bug, you may initialize your console. But don’t forget to back up your data.
Log in to your PSN account and go to the dashboard to have the Settings menu.
Then, get into the Application Saved Data Management menu, then tap on the Saved Data in System Storage.
Once you are done with the Back-up, restart your console and allow it to re-boot
Also learn to fix PS4 Error Su-30746-0
This was all about the PS4 Error Ce-43461-8. Hope the solutions provided in this article will help you get rid of this bug. Let us know with your comments, if these fixes worked for you or not.