The Evolving Stars start date in Pokemon Go is right here and it is now the time for players to get all the necessary details about raids and spawns. If you are among the players who are eyeing excelling at the event, you must have an idea about the spawns and raids that you are expected to encounter during the event. Below we have covered everything about when the Evolving Stars event start date in Pokemon Go and how the players should prepare themselves for the event.
The current month is going to be an exceptional month for the Pokemon Go players as there is a lot to anticipate. Also, the Halloween season is also here thus you are going to experience some additional spooky events as well.
For now, one of the main additions in the game is the Pokemon GO debut of Cosmoem. This evolution of Cosmog is what has set the theme of this event.
Without wasting any more time, let’s dig into the details of Evolving Stars event, its start date, spawns, and raids in Pokemon Go.
What Is The Pokemon Go Evolving Stars Start Date?
As confirmed by the official sources, the start date of the Evolving Stars event is Wednesday, October 5th. It is all set to hit the screens at 10 AM local time. It will remain live till October 11 at 8 PM local time. This translates that trainers have enough time to make the most out of this event.
Before starting with the events, players must have an idea of the event’s features. If you are someone who knows nothing about the event features, we have got you covered. Below we have provided the Pokemon Go Evolving Stars event features that players must count on:
- During the event, the players are going to encounter new season-long special research
- Take note that Cosmog now can evolve into Cosmoem for 25 Cosmog Candy, with the promise of players being able to encounter more Cosmog in the future.
- Mega Gyrados Raid Day
- New spawns
- New one and three-star raids
- Xerneas and Yveltal five-star raids
- Mega Manectric and Mega Lopunny in mega raids
There are several Pokemon that you are going to encounter most often in the wild. The detail of these Pokemon is provided in the next paragraphs.
Pokemon Go Evolving Stars Raids And Spawns
The Pokemon that trainers are going to encounter more in the wild are enlisted below:
- Duskull (Shiny Chance)
- Eevee (Shiny Chance)
- Haunter (Shiny Chance)
- Helioptile (Shiny Chance)
- Ralts (Shiny Chance)
- Scyther (Shiny Chance)
- Swinub (Shiny Chance)
Besides the rapidly spawning Pokemon, you must also know the event raids before kicking off the event. The Pokemon Go Evolving Stars event raids are also listed below. Check them out!
- One-Star Raids
- Slowpoke (Can be Shiny)
- Onix (Can be Shiny)
- Scyther (Can be Shiny)
- Porygon (Can be Shiny)
- Sunkern (Can be Shiny)
- Three-Star Raids
- Togetic (Shiny Chance)
- Five-Star Raids
- Xerneas (Can be Shiny) from Saturday, October 8 @ 10 AM local time to Thursday, October 20 @ 10 AM Local time
- Yveltal (Shiny Chance) Live now until Saturday, October 8 @ 10 AM Local Time.
- Mega Raids
- Mega Manectric (Shiny Chance) from Saturday, October 8 @ 10 AM local time to Thursday, October 20 @ 10 AM Local time.
- Mega Lopunny (Shiny Chance) Live now until Saturday, October 8 @ 10 AM Local Time.
If you nail the event, you can boast several bonuses including:
- Evolution item bonuses a reward of four collection challenges that focus on evolving Pokemon.
- If you successfully complete the field research you will get Stardust, evolution items, and Mega Energy bonuses.
There are several other bonuses that you can amass by successfully completing the challenges during the event. And keeping in mind all the above information, you can perform exceptionally well.
You may also want to read, Is Purrloin Shiny In Pokemon Go?
The Bottom Line
This was all about the Evolving Stars event start time, bonuses and rewards. Hopefully, you can now perform well during the event. Are you excited about the event? Write your thoughts about the event in the below comment box.