The latest filter to take the foryou page of TikTok with the storm is Dynamic Filter. If you haven’t tried this filter yet, here is how to get on board.
TikTok filters are an amazing way to amass millions of views and garner thousands of followers. With its large variety of filters and effects, TikTok has enabled users to come up with a variety of content every day.
If you don’t have any new content ideas, just head towards the filters gallery and witness hundreds of filters. Using these effects and filters, you can create some quality content to inspire your followers.
The best thing about TikTok effects and filters is that you will get to see new filters and effects every time you open the effects gallery. Currently, users are obsessed with a new filter that makes your pictures smile, blink, and makes your static eyes roll. The filter has got an overwhelming response from the users.
If you want to give life to your old pictures, here is how to do it with the trending Dynamic Filter from TikTok.
What Is Dynamic Filter On TikTok
As the name suggests, Dynamic Filter gives life to your old photographs. Once applied, the filter makes the person in pictures, smile, blink and roll their eyes. The brainy heads of TikTok are using this filter in multiple ways. Some are trying it on a packet of Gold Leaf JPS to blink while others are applying it on the pictures of their loved ones who have passed away.
This amazing filter has enabled the users to witness the smiles of their dead family members. A similar filter that went viral recently also performed the same function. This filter was titled “My Heritage” and it became immensely popular. But this wasn’t available on the video-sharing app.
This filter was also designed to make the old pictures smile, blink, and look around. This filter also received an overwhelming response from the users. Considering its popularity, TikTok has rolled this filter on the platform and users are loving it.
Also read Glow Look Filter TikTok
How To Get Dynamic Filter On TikTok
If you are unable to spot this Filter until now, here is a step-by-step explanation of how to access the Dynamic Filter On TikTok. Keep scrolling!
To get the Glow Look Filter, firstly you should have a TikTok account. If you already have one, you can simply get the filter from the filters list, but if you don’t have a TikTok account, get it downloaded.
- Initially, update your TikTok account so that you won’t miss any newly rolled updates and filters.
- Tap on the record button by tapping on the + icon located in the center.
- Then, tap on the option that reads “Effects”.
- Here, you will find the filter in the trending section of filters.
- If you are unable to spot the filter in the trending section, you may also look for it with the new filters.
- Once you spot the filter, tap on it and add any image from your gallery that you want to experiment on.
- If you are unable to find the filter using the above method, tap on the discover bar.
- Type “Dynamic Filter and hit enter.
- The filter will pop up at the top. Tap on it and try it on any of the pictures from your gallery.
- The filter icon is a blinking face, with an orange rectangle focusing on the blinked eye.
This was all about the Dynamic filter from TikTok and how to get it on the video-sharing app. Hopefully, the information provided here will help you get the filter right away.