The new Goopie Dance Trend is storming the foryou page of TikTok and users seem obsessed with it. If you haven’t hopped into the trend yet, here is all you need to know.
TikTok challenges are the only way to cope with unique content on TikTok. If you are a video creator, you must have an idea about how difficult it is to come up with unique content every time. Also, it is far more difficult to enhance your post engagements by generating views and likes. The audience love to watch new content with every scroll hence, TikTok challenges are the only way that helps you work on different ideas while increasing the post reach using hashtags that are already viral.
Currently, TikTok users are obsessed with the Goopie Dance trend which is a combination of complicated dance steps and wild editing skills. If you think you have got some amazing grooving skills, you must try this viral trend once. Here is how to be part of the popular Goopie Dance Trend from TikTok.
What Is Goopie Dance Trend?
Goopie Dance Trend has started after a content creator having username @Goopie has rolled a video featuring himself doing some complicated dance steps. Louie mainly known as Goopie on TikTok has earned over 915.3K followers on his official handle.
Goopie is quite popular among his fans and he comes up with unique and quality content every time. This time, a video featuring his unique dance routine is blowing up the internet. The video trend is a combination of dance and humor and users love the results they are getting to see.
Well, though the Goopie dance trend is all fun, users also are getting some severe injuries. Some of the users who have attempted the challenge have taken it to Twitter to address their followers about the possible issues they may face after attempting this challenge.
One user wrote, WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING HURT DOING THE GOOPIE DANCE? #GOOPIETIKTOK”
Another wrote, “I THINK I POPPED THE SHOULDER LEARNING THE GOOPIE DANCE????HELP”
TikTok users have also made several comments on the original Goopie video saying how difficult the dance routine is and that they have pulled their muscles while trying to attempt this viral trend.
How To Do The Goopie Dance Trend?
To complete the challenge, you have to be cautious. If you don’t feel like completing this challenge, leave it. But if you think your fitness level allows you to attempt this challenge, here are steps that you should follow.
- Make sure to record your video at 2x speed if you want to get same results as Louie’s video.
- Stand on the floor with your legs widely apart. Then start moving your knees inwards and outwards.
- Put forward your left hand in the position as if you are carrying a cup, and then put forward your right hand to connect it.
- Shake your hands hastily, in upward, downwards, and around motion as if you are mixing a cocktail.
- Now, roll one of your hands as if you are going to strike a spell.
- Put forward your arms and tie them across your chest.
- Keep your hands on your chest and start spinning around while remaining in a squat position. Jump upwards and downwards on your toes. But be careful, you may twist your toes.
- Once you have recorded the video, add a hashtag Goopiechallnege and roll it over. Don’t forget to add the signature soundtrack in the background.
You may also want to read about TikTok Weight Loss Dance
This was all about the viral Goopie Dance Trend from TikTok. Hopefully, you have got all the information you needed to know.