Instagram stories have boasted immense traction recently following which the former photo-sharing app is working on more improvements. Instagram users can now change the location color sticker and on the platform and here is how to do so.
According to a recent survey, over 500 million Instagram accounts the insta story feature every day. As the story feature is among the favorite features of Instagram users, marketers and brands often rely on these to generate more leads. As per Hootsuite, over 57% of users become more interested in a brand after interacting with it via an Instagram story.
To make the stories look more attractive, Instagram constantly rolls amazing background colors, stickers, text, and GIFS. Besides these general Instagram story features that are known to many of us, there also are some tricks that can help you stand out from the crowd. Yes, you heard it right, there are multiple Insta features many of us aren’t aware of.
Among these hacks is, to change the color of location on Instagram and this blog aims at explaining how to do so. So, how to change the location sticker color on Instagram? Here is the answer.
How Do People Change The Location Sticker Color On Insta?
You might have used the location sticker in your Instagram stories but do you know that you can now change the sticker color? If not, here we will guide you about how to change the location color sticker on Instagram.
- Firstly, launch your Instagram app and tap on the story option.
- Choose the photo you want to share in the story.
- Next, tap on the ‘Aa’ option located at the top of your mobile screen.
- Following this, tap on the ‘Location’ button you will spot at the top of the screen.
- Find the location you want to add in the story and tap on it.
- Once you have selected the sticker option, tap on the color wheel.
- Select any color of your choice from the color wheel.
- Once you have added all your desired features, you are all good to go.
- Hit the enter button. Voila, you have changed the color of location sticker.
Instagram Location Sticker Color Change
Besides the colors available on Instagram, users also can get some custom colors. Well, these are the hacks that are rarely known to Instagram users.
If you are not aware of how to get the custom color on Instagram, here is how to do so.
- Open the Instagram story feature and add the picture you want to share.
- Open the color wheel and the color grid will appear.
- Hold your finger on the color circles.
- As you tap on the color circle for longer, a big color grid will appear.
- Drag your finger to the color you want to select.
- As you release your finger, you will get the selected color on your color wheel.
Another trick to beautify your stories is, to match the color of stories with the colors in the photos. To do so, you will be required to tap on the pipette symbol located at the left-hand side of your screen.
Next, place your finger on the dot, drag them across the screen and release them when your reach your desired color.
These Instagram story tips will help you stand out from the crowd.
You may also want to know How To Like Instagram Stories?
The Last Words
This was all about how users can change the location sticker color on Instagram. Hopefully, you have found all the detail you were looking for.