Instagram has rolled the Thanos Filter for the fans of The Mad Titan, but if you are unable to access it on the platform, here is how to get the Thanos Filter on Instagram. Keep reading!
For quite a few years now, Instagram users have been counting on the filters to take care of their entertainment. And the Augmented Reality filters creators are truly taking care of the users in this regard.
From cartoon filters to filters that enhance beauty, we have come across several effects that deserve to go viral on the internet.
The recent effect that is trending on the internet also has got enormous attention from the audience on Instagram. This trendy filter is created especially for Mad Titan lovers. It is being used by thousands of social media users and thus it is trending on the internet.
Nonetheless, there also are a few users who are unaware of how to get the Mad Titan Thanos Filter on Instagram. To help them all, below we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to get the Thanos filter on Instagram. Keep reading!
Thanos Filter Instagram
Thanos is a fictional character loved by many people from across the world. This fictional character was first portrayed by Josh Brolin via motion capture. Among fiction lovers, this character is famous as one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe.
Considering this character’s popularity an Instagram filter creator has come up with an effect that makes you look like the real Thanos. The filter has got enormous attention from the audience. Gen Z especially is obsessed with this effect.
As you apply this filter to your face, your face turns purple and you start looking like Thanos. So, if you are willing to look like your favorite supervillain, below is how to do so.
Thanos Instagram Filter Creator Name
In order to the Instagram’s famous Thanos Filter, follow the steps provided below, but first, make sure to update your Instagram to its latest version so that you don’t miss any new updates and features from the app.
- To get this Instagram Filter, firstly launch your Instagram app and tap on the + icon located at the top left corner of your screen.
- Now, tap on the camera button to access the filter. There are chances that you may find this effect among the trending filters. If not, follow the below steps.
- Tap on the magnifying glass bar mainly known as the search bar.
- In the search bar type ‘Thanos Instagram Filter’ and hit enter.
- Wait for the results to appear. Once the results appear, you will witness plenty of videos that have already used your required filter.
- Select any of the videos, and tap on the filter name. Tap on the “Try it” option if asked and simply try the filter.
- Make sure to use the front camera while using this filter.
- You can also look for this filter in the effects gallery.
- Open the filters gallery and scroll across the filters until you get your desired “Thanos Instagram Filter”.
- Another way to lay your hands over this effect is to look for the filter creator’s name.
- The creator of this filter is cortesstudio.
- Now that you have got the creator’s name, follow them and check their filters list to get the Face Shape filter.
You may also want to read about Pixar Filter Instagram
The Bottom Line
This was all about Instagram’s viral Thanos Filter and ways to access it on the former only-photosharing app. Hopefully, you have found your desired filter now.