The latest filter to go viral on Instagram is Pixar Filter. This viral filter enables you to turn your images into Pixar and Disney Movie characters. If you haven’t tried this filter yet, here is how to get it.
If you are an avid user of Instagram then you might have seen Pixar Filter flaunting in Instagram stories. Some users are unable to spot the filter, so we have come up with this article. Keep reading to get enlightened with all information related to this viral filter.
Instagram has been throwing some exceptional filters for the last few months. After the trendy runaway aurora filter, and photo booth filters, users are now obsessed with Pixar Filter that converts you into Disney Movie characters.
In its initial days, there were very few filters on Instagram but after enabling Augmented Reality filter creators to create and publish filters on the app, users have now plenty of filter options to choose from.
Instagram users apply these filters to their pictures to come up with attractive posts that give them a considerable number of followers. Let’s discover how to access and use the trending Pixar Filter from Instagram.
What Is Pixar Filter On Instagram
Pixar filter from the photo-sharing app is a new cartoon filter. As the name suggests the Pixar Filter turn your images into Pixar and Disney Movie characters. This filter is quite fun to use and social media users seem obsessed with it.
Thousands of users have already tried the filter and they have also talked about it on Twitter. While talking about how cool this filter is, one user has posted on Twitter saying “I decided to try out the Pixar style filter while listing to people on Clubhouse and it’s nuts haha. This is lots of fun”.
How To Get Pixar Filter On Instagram
Accessing the filter is quite simple only if you have knowledge about the filter’s exact name. To get the filter, firstly launch your Instagram account and follow the below steps:
- Once you have opened the Instagram app, head towards the Instagram stories.
- Scroll through the effects until you get the “Browse option”.
- Now, tap on the magnifying glass icon and type “Which Onward”.
- Wait for the filters to appear and finally you will get the filter.
- If you aren’t able to find the filter this way, simply search for the filter name in the search bar.
- You will find the posts where users have used this filter.
- Click on the filter name and you will get this filter right away.
How To Get Pixar Filter On TikTok
A similar filter is also available on Snapchat. To get this fun-filled filter you must have an updated Snapchat account. If you already have a Snapchat account, follow the below steps.
- Open your Snapchat account and tap on the smiley face right next to the camera button.
- Scroll through the filters and look for the “Cartoon” filter. For me, the filter is already there among the trending filters.
- If you aren’t able to spot the filter this way, tap on the “Explore” button and type the filter name.
- Wait for the search results and tap on the filter that says Cartoon” by Snapchat.
- Tap on the star icon to add it to the list of your favorite filters.
- Face the camera and apply it to your face. You will finally see the cartoon version of yourself.
Here’s another trending filter from Instagram Tattoo Filter
This was all about the viral Pixar Filter. Hopefully, the information provided in this article will lead you directly to this popular filter.