The recent Twitter trend that sees Instagram users sharing their first liked post on Instagram has made several users curious about how exactly could they see their first liked post on Insta. If you are among these users here we have broken down the steps following which you can see the first post to which you reacted a heart.
Instagram is getting older and so is the case with Instagram handles. It had been more than a decade since the prior photo-sharing application has started its operations. Within a few years of its launch, the platform became quite popular among its users.
As we look back at a decade, a lot of things have been changed over Instagram. Initially, we were only able to share photos while it has now enabled us to share long videos as well, (that it calls reels). IGTV also became quite popular over time. However, Instagram stories and filters are what have impressed the users a lot.
Well, after spending several years on Instagram, you must not remember the day when you started your journey on this popular platform. However, a recent viral trend claims that you can see your first liked post on Instagram. Excited? Yes? So am I!
Here is how to see your first liked post on Instagram.
How To Find My First Liked Post On Instagram?
Hearing about this trend I feel quite nostalgic, going back to your memories and digging out what posts caught your attention a few years ago is something really exciting.
Well, this viral Instagram feature that we are going to discuss now is going to show you all the posts that you have liked since you began using the platform.
Most of the users who have shared their first liked post on Twitter have revealed that this feature has made them remember several stories. It was an amazing experience traveling down the memory line.
Here are some of the Tweets made by users who already have dug out their first liked Instagram post.
One user wrote, “I was excited to see what the first post I liked was on Instagram”.
Another wrote: “Went to look through my first likes on Instagram and it’s literally just every post that every member of every Rise Records band ever made… and then this one girl I went to high school who I literally didn’t even talk to but we liked all of each other’s posts for some reason”
The first post I liked on Instagram, lmao I was 11,” said another.
Another user said, “Help! I did the thing where you see the first Instagram post you ever liked and I have a lot of regrets”
“CRYING RNN, the first post I liked on Instagram was Sehun .. lol truly,” posted one.
Ways To Find Your First Liked Post On Instagram
Well, here is how to see your first liked post on Instagram:
- Firstly, open your Instagram account.
- Next, tap on the hamburger menu on the top right.
- Following this, head towards the “Your Activity” tab.
- Once you have opened the “Your Activity” tab, hit the ‘Interactions’ option.
- Upon tapping on the ‘Interactions’ option you will get to see three options: Comments, Likes, and Story replies
- Tap on the ‘Likes’ option and you will get to see all the posts you have liked. From the newest posts that you have liked to the oldest ones, you will see all the posts on your screen.
- If you simply want to see the oldest liked post without scrolling through hundreds of results, just go to the ‘Sort by,’ option, tap on the ‘oldest to the newest option and click on the apply button. Voila, you have found your first liked post.
You may also want to know about The Instagram Chronological Feed
The Last Words
This was all about how to see your first liked post on Instagram. Hopefully, the article was helpful.