If you are looking to create an appealing slideshow on TikTok, here we have provided how users can speed up pictures to add a movie-like effect to their videos. Stay Tuned!
TikTok is one of the most popular social media applications and among the very few social platforms that have risen to popularity in a very short time span.
The very first reason behind TikTok’s popularity is its amazing videos. As the platform initially launched, it allowed the users to share short videos that lasted to a maximum of 30 seconds. However, the app now enables the users to share up-to 3 minutes long videos.
Following the elongated time users have got, TikTok slideshows have become hugely popular. Most of the slideshows feature users’ pictures and it helps them amass millions of views and likes. To get perfect slideshow users must set the transitioning time in a way that the audience does not get bored.
To help you make an appealing slideshow, we have provided ways to speed up pictures on TikTok. Have a look.
How Can I Speed Up My Pictures On TikTok Slideshow?
To make a slideshow you must initially select some appealing pictures from your gallery and once you are good to go, follow the below steps:
- Launch your TikTok app and head towards the record video option.
- Tap on the ‘upload’ button located at the bottom right-hand corner of your mobile screen.
- Here, select the images option instead of ‘videos’.
- Tap on all the pictures that you wish to add to your slideshow.
- Once you have selected all your photos, hit the ‘next’ button to record your pictures as a slideshow.
- Now, you have transformed your pictures into a video. You can also add text, filters, and effects to your slideshow to make it more appealing. And yes, don’t forget to add a catchy background track.
In a normal slideshow, your pictures might take longer in transition, making it boring for the audience. To avoid this you must cut off the transitioning time to make your pictures move faster. Another benefit of making your pictures move faster in a slideshow is that you can add more pictures to the video.
To make your slideshow even more incredible, below we have provided ways to fasten them up. Check it out!
How To Make Slideshow On TikTok?
To move your pictures faster on the TikTok slideshow, follow the below steps:
- Launch your TikTok app and head towards the page that contains the record button.
- Tap on the ‘upload’ button and select the ‘images’ option.
- Before you start making the slideshow following the steps we have provided earlier hit the ‘speed’ icon locate on the right hand side of your screen.
- Set the speed to three times faster than the normal speed.
- Once you have adjusted the speed, select the pictures from your gallery that you wish to feature in your slideshow.
- Once you have selected all your pictures, press the record button to record the slideshow.
- Once you are done recording, add filters, text and background music to make your slideshow even more attractive.
Once you are ready to roll the video add any trending hashtag with your slideshow to create more engagements. It will also help your video to reach more audiences thus giving your insights a boost.
Also, know about Twitch Wrapped 2021
This was all about how to create a slideshow and Speed Up Pictures On TikTok. Was this article helpful? Let us know in the below comment box.