If you are a registered user of TikTok having at least 18 years of age, you can participate in the TikTok bonus scheme to earn cash rewards. Here are all the terms and conditions of the Cash & Bonus Point Award Scheme of TikTok. Stick to the end and be part of this amazing scheme.
TikTok supports the TikTok community in many ways. Besides providing a vast platform for content creators, TikTok has also enabled the users to earn through the TikTok award schemes.
These award schemes help the users earn Diamonds and Rubies that can later be converted into cash. Best part of these award schemes is that, users don’t have to provide any sort of entrance fee to be part of this event.
To participate in the event, users have to visit the Award Banner on TikTok and follow the instructions described. Here is a detailed description of what do’s and don’ts you need to consider to be part of this event.
What Is TikTok Bonus
TikTok Bonus is an award scheme that enables the users to earn money by fulfilling certain requirements. According to TikTok, it provides different ways to earn awards on TikTok. The foremost way to earn on this video-sharing application is through Referrals. If you are a registered user of TikTok, then you can earn cash awards by inviting new users on the app.
Referral code will be made available for the users via an in-App notification. This Referral code can be sent to users, who meet the following criteria:
- They shouldn’t be the existing users of TikTok
- Shouldn’t have any other referral code to register
- Should be a current and legal resident of Australia.
- He/she should be at least 18 years of age
- They should download and signup right after 10 days of receiving the referral code.
If a users registers on TikTok considering all the above points, then the sender of referral code will earn $5 Cash Award right away.
Next way to earn on TikTok is by fulfilling the Retention Tasks. Below is the detail of Retention tasks and the number of bonus points against each retention task.
- You have to share the campaign page on at least one social media platform, other than TikTok – Earn 100 Rubies.
- View any of the videos for one minute, three minutes and Ten minutes daily to earn 50 Rubies, 100 Rubies and 200 Rubies simultaneously.
- Upload a video per day to earn 500 Rubies.
- Read the campaign rules to earn 100 Rubies.
These Rubies earned can be converted into diamonds with a fixed rate of 10000:1 and Diamonds can later be converted into Cash Awards under the Award Scheme.
Also know about TikTok Lite Event
How To Get TikTok Bonus
To earn TikTok Bonus, users have to collect Diamonds and Rubies through in-house reward system. Once you have earned Rubies by fulfilling the required tasks, these will get converted into Diamonds following a set ratio. You can check your balance on the Reward page in the Wallet section. Users should remember that 1 Diamond will equal One Australian Dollars ($1).
You should meet the following criteria to participate in the award scheme.
- Should have your own TikTok App account.
- Be a legal resident of Australia having at least 18 years of age.
- Have a PayPal account and linked this account to your TikTok account.
- Shouldn’t have any connection with Bytedance, or any of our affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies
For the withdrawal of money, users are obliged to accept the TikTok Withdrawal Terms. Furthermore, if you are subject to tax payments on the Cash Award payment, then it will be your responsibility to pay any related penalties or interests to the relevant authorities.