The new Photo Edit Trend is spreading sun-kissed vibes on the Foryou page of TikTok. Don’t miss this trend otherwise you are going to miss some best-edited selfies.
It isn’t surprising for the TikTok users to witness new Photo-editing videos with every scroll. Using the variety of effects and filters, TikTok content creators have already taught us how an ordinary picture from your camera roll can turn around the heads of people.
The more time you spend on TikTok, the more you will know about the world of adjusting vibrance, saturation, and vintage. The current viral iPhone Photo Edit Trend is turning some ordinary selfies into sun-kissed dreams.
To come up with your own version of a sunlit selfie, all you need is an iPhone and an ordinary selfie. If you aren’t an iPhone user, you can still adjust the saturation and hues to hop into this trend.
What Is TikTok Photo Edit Trend
TikTok Photo Edit Trend is a new iPhone photo editing hack that helps you edit your pictures using the classic camera app. This new Photo editing trend has taken ordinary pictures to a whole next level. The content creator @AnauGazz’s Photo Edit video was the first to go viral on the TikTok app.
She uploaded the video on April 30, 2021, and within a week it has racked up more than 13 million views and the count is still on. Right after @AnauGazz’s video went viral, a new trend has begun and people are hopping into it one by one.
Users have shared their edited and before edit pictures, results are really astonishing. Most of the TikToker’s are asking the video creator to come up with a step-by-step tutorial so that they can give it a try.
After going viral on TikTok, Twitter users have also talked about this trend. While talking about this new trend, one user has responded sarcastically saying “TikTok just learned they can edit their photos using the iPhone editor in the camera roll”.
You may also want to read about Sparkle Effect From TikTok
How To Do TikTok Photo Edit Trend
To hop into this Photo Edit Trend you have to follow the steps provided below.
- Firstly you have to select the photo you want to edit from your camera roll.
- Once you are done with the selection of photo, open the camera app on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on the Exposure feature and set it to 100. (Please note, this step is optional)
- Then, head towards the Highlights feature and set it to -35.
- Next, set the Shadow effect to -28.
- Tap on the feature that reads Contrast and keep it on -30.
- Check Brightness option and set it to -15.
- After that, you will have to set the Black point to 10
- Keep the Saturation on 10
- Now, head towards the option that reads Vibrance and keep it on 8.
- After Vibrance comes Wramth. Keep it on 10.
- You have almost reached the end, be patient and set Tint to 39.
- Right after adjusting Tint, you have to spot the option Sharpness and set the count on 14.
- You are now one step away from a dreamy sun-kissed picture. Tap on the option Vignette and set it to 23.
- Lastly, you have to set the Brilliance and Exposure to 0. (You have to follow this step only if you have done the first step that was said to be optional).
This was all about the chemistry behind Sunlit pictures from TikTok. Hopefully, the information provided in this article will help you to take your ordinary pictures to a whole next level.