Are you an avid user of Genshin Impact and now looking to remove this program from your computer for some reason? If yes, here is a detailed guide on How To Uninstall Genshin Impact from PC. Go through this post to remove the program from your computer right away.
Developed and published by Mihoyo, Genshin Impact is an open-world action role-playing game. Right from its launch, the game has become a big hit, and players from all around the world follow this hit game. For being immensely popular, the game developers have amassed dozens of game awards for it.
Embedded with gacha mechanic system, Genshin Impact enables the players to reroll till the outcome is in their favor. So, it is quite common for the players to delete or uninstall their already existing accounts and reroll until they get their desired characters and items. Sometimes, the players simply consider starting over to get a fresh start and get a fresh line up.
However, removing the existing accounts isn’t as simple as other games of this same category. So, we have come with this detailed guide on How To Uninstall Genshin Impact from PC. You will get enlightened with all information required for a fresh start in the upcoming paragraphs. Keep reading!
Some of the common reasons that force the players to remove Genshin Impact are as follows:
- The program acquires too much space that it impacts the performance of the computer.
- The game file misses some of the important files so it needs to be reinstalled.
- Security software creates alerts about this particular game.
- Or simply, the player doesn’t want to continue playing the game.
How To Uninstall Genshin Impact On PC
Uninstalling the game permanently requires a strong removal of all game files. We have provided some optional ways for you to the remove the program in the next paragraphs. Have a look!
1. Through Application’s own uninstall process
- Firstly, launch the Genshin Impact app and tap on the “Uninstall Option”.
- You will receive a pop-up notification asking to confirm whether to remove the app or not.
- Click on the “Uninstall Option”.
- After uninstall finishes, restart your computer.
- After logging into PC again, check if the app still appears or not.
- Now, type “regedit” in the start menu and open it.
- Remove all the registries belonging to Genshin Impact.
2. Use Windows removing feature to Unistall Genshin Impact
- Firstly, head towards the control panel simply by searching in the task bar.
- Scroll down and look for Genshin Impact. Right click on it and tap on Uninstall Option.
- Once removed, remove the app’s installation folder through system’s Registry Editor.
3. Use Total Uninstaller to Remove Genshin Impact
You can also uninstall Genshin Impact with an advanced app uninstall tool. It can help you remove the files permanently in a prompt manner. Among all similar uninstall tools, we would suggest you use Total Uninstaller because it’s a reliable one.
- Get in Total Uninstaller on the computer.
- On the programs menu, highlight the programs menu and tap on “Run Analysis”.
- Click on the Complete Uninstall button to begin.
- Wait for the program to complete the uninstall process.
- Finally, click on the Scan Leftovers button to look for any leftover files.
- If you have found any, tap on the Delete Leftovers button to remove these as well.
- Reboot the computer.
Also read Childe Genshin Impact
To complete remove your account, you can also write an email to the game’s support team to delete the Mihoyo account. You may also be required to provide account login details. Your account will be deleted within 30-60 days.