As the Valentine’s day is right next at the corner, you might have selected a card too but What To Write In Valentine’s Day Card? Looking for some love-filled quotes to write on the beautiful card you have selected? Yes? Well, luckily you have reached the right place. Keep reading and find some unique Valentines day quotes for your love, family and friends.
Valentine’s day is all about love, it is the day to celebrate friendship, affection, admiration and love. It’s just not about love between a Girlfriend and Boyfriend rather it celebrates every kind of love, be it love for your parents, siblings, friends, partners or pets. It rejoices every single aspect of love.
Today in this article we have gathered some love filled words for your loved ones. Here you will get the answer of “What To Write In Valentine’s Day Card”. Keep Scrolling.
What To Write In Valentine’s Day Card For Girlfriend
To make your sweetie feel out of this world on this Valentine, try some of the following love-filled words,
- Happiest Valentine’s day to the prettiest lady on this planet. Be my valentine for today and forever.
- Hey Sweetie, I feel so lucky and blessed to have you in my life. Please be my valentine for today and always.
- To my Forever Valentine, I love you and I will always love you with all my heart.
- Hey Gorgeous, I always think that I must have done something really good to deserve you in my life. Happy Valentine Day
- I still remember the day when I saw you for the first time, since then I fall for you every single day. Happy Valentine day to my lifeline.
What To Write In Valentine’s Day Card For Boyfriend
- Hey Boo, every single time when you cross my mind, I realize how lucky I am to have you as my love. Happy Valentine Day to my happy pill.
- I don’t get enough words to express my love for you. All I can say is you are my everything. Happy Valentine Day love
- Every small deed you do to make me happy each day, touches my heart and makes me feel how lucky I am to have you in my life. You mean everything to me. Wishing you love and joy this valentine.
- You are desire of my heart and I will love you for the rest of my life. Happiest valentine day
- You are the bestest thing that ever happened to me. I will cherish your presence for rest of my life now. Happy Valentine day my love.
What To Write In A Valentines Card For Mom
Children share a really beautiful bond with their mothers. Rather it is the strongest bond among all other human relations. Here are some words for the sweetest mothers all around the globe.
- Happy valentine day to the person who is the reason I have survived all the hardships of my life. I am so lucky to have you as my mother.
- Thankyou for all your love and especially for all the sacrifices you made for us. I wish nothing from God but to have my mom beside me for rest of my life. I so love you mom.
- You are the true meaning of love, care and blessing dear mother. Happy Valentine Day mom.
- You are someone who love with all their heart and expect nothing in return. Today I wish the same for you mom, I wish you to feel that same love always.
- All I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. (Abraham Lincoln)
What To Write In A Valentines Card For A Child
- You are my heart and soul and I can do anything to see a smile on your face. Happy Valentine day my dear son/daughter.
- I see you as the biggest blessing from God my dear son/daughter, Happiest Valentine day
- You have made me proud with all your achievements my dear son/daughter. You are the biggest blessing from God. Keep making me proud
- Everyday I wake up, I thank God for blessing me with a child like you, happy valentine day baby
- My life has become so magical since I have got you In my life, Happy valentine day my child.
What To Write In Husband’s Valentine’s Day Card
- My life has become colorful after I have found you as my hubby. I love with all my heart, happy Valentine day partner
- Every single moment I spend with you as your wife, I thank God for having such an extraordinary life, Happy valentine love
- Men like you are very difficult to find, I feel really lucky to have found you. Wish you happiest valentine day my love.
- You have completed my life after coming into it with all your grace. I will cherish your presence in my life for rest of the days left in my life’s calendar. Wish you happy valentine day dear hubby
- Thankyou for the being the most loving and caring husband. I really feel lucky to have you in my life. Happy Valentine day my dear husband
Also read Matching Bios For Couples
What To Write In Wife’s Valentine’s Day Card
- Thankyou for holding my hand on this long journey of life. I cannot thankyou enough for the quantifiable sacrifices you made, Happiest Valentine day my love.
- My dear wife, you are the only reason I breath, please stay by my side for rest of my life.
- Nothing could be more special than the moment when you came into my life, wish you endless joy and love this valentine.
- Everyday seems like a blessing since I have got you in my life, my love for you will always remain the same. Wishing you happiness and joy this valentine.
- You are the one my soul loves and it’s not gonna be same for rest of my life, I love you with all my heart.