The latest TikTok filter to go viral is Buzz Cut Filter that enables the users to see themselves with a shaved head. If you are planning to trim your hair, see yourself through this lens first.
The most popular social media platform TikTok is filled with hilarious filters. The Users post videos trying hilarious filters and they become popular trends in the blink of an eye. Some of these filters are rolled by TikTok itself while many other popular filters are burrowed by users from various other applications and platforms. Some filters do not get popularity from the platform of their origin but they rise to fame after landing on the video-sharing app.
Currently, users are obsessed with a new filter know on TikTok as Buzz Cut. But most of the users are unable to spot it on TikTok, here is why!
What Is Buzz Cut Filter
The Bald character filter popular among TikTok users is a trendy filter that makes you look bald in a matter of a mini second. Along with removing your hair, it gives you joint eyebrows and the final look it gives is quite funny. The filter also gives you the option of having a beard, if you want to add a beard with a bald head, you can easily do that by tapping on your screen.
Though this filter has originated from Snapchat, it has risen to fame on the Chinese video-sharing app. As the filter goes viral on the internet, users are looking for it on TikTok but none of them are able to access it there because this filter is only available on TikTok.
A similar filter that went viral on TikTok is the bald filter. This filter also gives you a funny look by trimming your hair and also by removing your facial hair. The bald head filter also belongs to Snapchat but it became popular on TikTok.
How To Get Buzz Cut Filter On Snapchat
To get the Buzz Cut Filter aka Bald character filter, you must have a Snapchat account. If you don’t have one, simply get it downloaded from the app store and get registered. Once you have got a Snapchat account, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, launch your Snapchat app and tap on the smiley face right next to your camera button.
- Look for the filter among the trending filter, you can spot the filter for bald head face icon.
- If you are not getting the filter among the trending filters, scroll through all the filters until you get the magnifying glass icon.
- Tap on the search icon, type “Bald character” and hit the enter button. Wait for the results and tap on the filter with a bald head and bearded face icon.
- Tap on the star icon to add the filter to your favorite filters list.
- Face the camera and tap on the record button to see the magic.
- Once you have recorded the snap, tap on the download arrow and save the video to your camera roll.
- Roll the video to TikTok after adding a background track and don’t forget to add the hashtag Buzz Cut Filter.
How To Remove Buzz Cut Filter
If you are tired of using the Buzz Cut Filter, you can remove it from the list of your favorite filters. To do so, search the filter name in the search bar. Once the filter pops up, long tap on it and hit the “remove” option. You can also remove it from your favorite filters list by retapping the star icon.
Here’s another trending filter Dynamic Filter TikTok
This was all about the trending Buzz Cut Filter from TikTok. You may follow us to know about more trending filters from TikTok.