Instagram users are applying the Child Filter 10 Times and the results are quite astonishing. If you haven’t tried this trick so far, here is what you are missing.
Instagram has redefined the concept of filters as it allows the Augmented Reality filter creators to create and publish filters on the platform. Resultantly, users have now access to thousands of filters created by their brainy filter creators.
With new filters joining the photo-sharing app, users are experiencing highly attractive and engaging content. These varieties of filters have also simplified the concept of content creation for the content creators. Content creators are now coming up with attractive content using these filters and effects that are giving a quality surfing experience to users.
Currently, thousands of Instagram users are busy creating their childhood look by applying a filter multiple times. If you haven’t participated in this trend yet, here is how you can be part of it.
What Is Child Filter On Instagram
Child Filter is a new transformation filter currently going viral on Instagram. Users are applying this filter to look into their childhood. Many similar filters have also become viral in past but the majority of these viral transformation filters come from Snapchat. This is the first time, users on Instagram are experiencing any such filter.
In past also, similar filters like, girl filter, guy filter, cartoon filter, child filter, and bald filter from Snapchat became viral among the users. These filters also enabled the users to transform their faces into a guy’s, girl’s, or child’s face. Similar to all these previously mentioned features, the Child filter from Instagram is also becoming immensely popular.
However, the majority of users think that this filter is available on Instagram. But unfortunately, this amazing transformation filter isn’t currently available on the photo-sharing app. To see yourself as a child, you will need to have a third-party application named FaceApp.
FaceApp is previously used by millions of social media users to travel into their past and future. There are various features present in this application that help you get your desired look. The only point to worry about here is, some of the features are available for premium customers only. If you are using the app for free, you might get access to very few features and effects.
You may also want to read about Pixar Filter Instagram
How To Do Child Filter 10 Times On Instagram?
To apply the Child Filter 10 Times on your images, initially, you must have access to the Child filter that is only available on the photo-editing app FaceApp. To get your desired look to follow the below instructions.
- Firstly, you will need to download the photo editing tool FaceApp from the App Store.
- Install it on your device and open the app. Now, select an image that you want to edit.
- After uploading the image tap on the option ‘Filters” located in the bottom bar. Then look for the option ‘Child face’. Once you find the effect tap on it.
- Now simply apply the filter on the picture you have selected.
- Once applied the effect, save it to your gallery
- Now, you have to repeat the whole process again.
- Upload the recently edited image and apply the Child Filter again.
- Once applied, again save the image to your gallery.
- You have to repeat this process 10 times to get the final look, or you may apply the effect as many times as you want or until you get the desired results.
- Once you reach your final look, save the image to your gallery and then share it to any of the social media platforms.
After saving all the edited pictures you can even create a video by adding all ten images in a sequence. This way, you will be able to witness your transformation in a whole new way.