Since Genshin Impact Mac has been launched, users from all aroud the globe are trying to know how can it be played on Mac. If you are one of those players, keep reading the article because you will get to understand every fact you need to know about playing Genshin Impact on Mac.
It is a Free-to-play action role playing game, developed and published by a Chinese developer miHoYo. Genshin Impact is currently available for PlayStation 4, Android, IOS and PC users. It has received excellent reviews from the RPG community. Ever since its launch, Genshin Impact has gained the interest of RPG players to a great extent, but as most of them use Mac, they are unable to download the game so far.
How To Play Genshin Impact On Mac?
The developer of Genshin Impact has not released the game on Genshin yet. However players have so many other options and tricks to download and play it on Mac. The only thing you are required to do in order to get it downloaded is, to set up a partition of Windows 10 on your macOS. Then you will be all set to play the game.
Before you commence, check if you have completed the required configuration on your Mac or not. Once being sure about the configuration the next program you will need is the Boom Camp. This program will help you to install a version of Windows on your PC that will enable your PC to boot up and load the software.
If you are still facing difficulty to install Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot camp, then here is the step by step guide to complete the installation.
- Firstly, Download the Windows 10 ISO
- Configure the Boot Camp Assistant now.
- Click on Finder, then go to Applications followed by Utilities and then Boot Camp Assistant
- Open the program and click on the button saying continue
- After that, Select the Windows 10 IOS
- Choose space, recommended is 100GB
- Now, simply install and configure the Windows 10 IOS
- Now you can install the recommended drivers after you are done with booting up the windows partition.
You may also watch the video below for further clarification.
Another way to paly Genshin Impact on your Mac is to Use a BlueStacks Android Emulator. But this time you will only be able to play the mobile version of game. The full windows version will not be available for you.
Bluestacks is free to use you only have to download the Genshin Impact from the Google Play Store. Readers should remember that once you have the Bluestacks installed, then you will be able to play all android games on your Mac.
Genshin Impact Minimum Requirements
To be able to play Genshin Impact you have to meet certain requirements. Below is the detail of minimum requirement for Genshin impact.
- Your operating system should have Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, or Windows 10 64-bit installed in it.
- The processor should be equivalent or higher than Intel Core i7
- Memory should be at least 16 GB RAM
- Graphics should be NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB and higher
- DirectX version : 11
- You need to reserve 30 GB space as well
These are the prerequisites for playing Genshin Impact on Mac. Players should meet all these requirements to be able to have the game on their Mac.
Also Read : Genshin Impact Fire Puzzle
Players should know the fact that, this is not the official version of Mac that players can download. However, to play the game without being troubled, users should meet all the requirements mentioned earlier in this article. We just hope that this article will help you in your cause. Enjoy Gaming!